Happy Fall! This is such a fun and beautiful time of the year.
There are many fall events going on in our area and we hope that you can join us at some of these upcoming venues.
- Oct 02 – We will be at the annual Fall Carnival at the Heritage Park on Saturday, between 2-4pm. Please come out to support us and the community.
- Oct 16 – We will have a table at the Port Jeff Station’s Family Fun Day. Event time: 10-4 pm at the train car.
- Oct 19 – We are collaborating with Rocky Point-Sound Beach on a special chamber meeting. Please check back for more details.
- Oct 30 – Our Member of the Month, Paper Planes Childcare in Mt Sinai will be hosting a Trunk or Treat. In addition, we will be hosting a ribbon cutting ceremony to officially welcome owner Maria Aherns and her beautiful school to our community!
- Oct 31 – We will be at the Heritage Park for their Halloween event.
On September 28, we attended the annual BCCC, (Brookhaven Chambers of Commerce Coalition) award ceremony. Our every hard-working Secretary, Lenny Bottiglieri received a beautiful award and certificate from the Town of Brookhaven as our 2020 Member of the Year! Congratulations to Lenny on earning this prestigious award!
Our Chamber is comprised of hard-working volunteers who are constantly working on ways to connect its members to the community and visa versa.
- We offer our members a tremendous platform in which to promote their businesses.
- We offer networking, advertising, Member of the Month perks and our Loyalty Discount Card Program to promote their place in our community.
- We offer our community opportunities to connect and support our wonderful members who offer goods, services, and eateries in our area. We are always looking for our members and community to support us in our endeavors by supporting local and volunteering your time to us in a variety of ways.
If interested, please contact us and we will be happy to speak with you. Teamwork makes the dream work
Holly Bottiglieri, President
Mount Sinai – Miller Place Chamber Alliance