The Mount Sinai — Miller Place Chamber Alliance along with everyone has endured a very unusual past 12 months. In light of the pandemic, we were able to accomplish quite a bit:
- We provided vital information to help members navigate COVID business relief programs from the federal government & Brookhaven Town.
- Provided resources from several local organizations to help educate businesses about available programs.
- Conducted membership networking meetings and board of director meetings in person and via Zoom.
- Presented two high school senior scholarships.
- Promoted members on our website, Facebook and Instagram.
- Had our first annual holiday decorating contest for our local businesses.
Belonging to a Chamber is more important now than ever. It gives us an opportunity to share thoughts, ideas and help each other in many ways during in a period of time where there is so much disconnection.
A Chamber is an extension of you and your business and how you can connect, support and collaborate with other businesses in your local community. Within the Chamber, we are encouraging our members to volunteer to participate on committees and help with event planning. With your help, we can do more!