The Brookhaven Chambers of Commerce Coalition recognize that our small business communities are always challenged. With this in mind the BCCC is offering 2 enticement grants for this year to help offset operational expenditures. This criteria differs from our small business improvement grant and allows the money awarded to be used for FUNCTIONAL COSTS. Guidelines and contact info are below. Your letter of request is your ‘formal application’. Applications will be judged independently and ONLY one per business. Reflecting the needs of the business will determine the amount of the grant. Brookhaven Enticement Grants-$1,000 & 500
- Business may not be larger than 50 employees
- Business must be a member of their local chamber or any chamber in the Town of Brookhaven.
- That chamber must be a member of the BCCC in good standing.
- Only Business owners or main principles of the business may submit an application for the award.
- Proof of ownership or entitlement (manager, executive) must be presented with the application.
- Requests for the award can be used for ANY operational cost for the business, to include, but not limited to utilities, rent and payroll.
- The business must have been operating for a minimum of one year.
- The business must be considered viable in the time period after the grant application is received and awarded.
*Non-profits are ineligible, ONLY SMALL BUSINESSES
Letters of request must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Brookhaven Recovery Grant’ in the subject area. ALL requests MUST BE EMAILED BY March 4, 2024 DEADLINE. The award will be given out at April 13th at the BCCC’s annual awards reception.
All questions can be directed to Barbara Ransome c 631-889-1190 or email at email@example.com REQUESTS MUST BE IN AN ATTACHED WORD DOCUMENT, WITH COMPLETE CONTACT INFORMAITON INCLUDED IN THE DOCUMENT, OR IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.